Friday, May 15, 2009

Upcoming Art Fairs

Hey, been a while, hasn't it?  I've been busy gearing up for the art fair season, so I thought I'd list which ones I'll be in this summer.  I have three lined up so far...

The first one is THIS WEEKEND, Saturday from 10:00-5:00 and Sunday from 10:00-4:00 in Riverside, IL, starting at the intersection of Longcommon Rd. & E. Burlington St.  Here's where it's located on the map: http://tinyurl.com/qssur5

My next one is a few weeks after in Algonquin, IL, Saturday, June 6, from 10:00-5:00 (or Sunday 10:00-5:00 if there's rain).  It will be at Riverfront Park: http://tinyurl.com/o5ae3o

The last fair is in Oswego, IL, August 22-23, 10:00-5:00 on Saturday and 10:00-4:00 on Sunday.

I have some new paintings ready for Riverside, plus a number of prints available not only from my digital work, but also some of my acrylic paintings.  I'm curious to see how all this turns out, since it's going to be my first established art fair.  Be sure to stop by and say, "Hi," if you're around!

No comments: