Thursday, September 24, 2009

Art in the Barn

Somehow I've managed to luck out and get into Art in the Barn after being put on the waiting list. This is one show we're especially excited about as it's the biggest one I'll be in this year, and it's one I've visited several times before I started participating in art fairs.

The fair will be this weekend, September 26th & 27th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days. It's located right next to Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington, IL. (Click here for a map.) Admission is $5.00 per person, no pets allowed.

You can find me at Tent 83, in the yellow highlighted area on the map below (click on the map for a larger image):


Proceeds from Art in the Barn benefit the Cardiac Care Center and the Emergency Department Expansion at Good Shepherd Hospital in addition to providing scholarships for college students pursuing degrees in the field of health care.

This looks to be the last fair I'll be in this year. Hope to see you there!

No comments: